Monday, September 10, 2012

Picture crazy...


So lately I have been wanting to record/remember every single thing you are doing and every single outfit you are wearing! I suppose it's a phase, because I usually go weeks with maybe a 100 pictures and this week alone I've taken about 300! I guess it's normal though, I am constantly making myself delete the blurry ones or ones that just aren't flattering (mostly on my part) just because I will run out of room on my computer/hard drive by the time you turn 2! 

Pretty much any little thing that you do is amazing, but lately you are looking older and older while you are doing it! 


You like to sit on the couch with me now, which is cool because before you just wanted to get off the couch when you were up there! You like to snuggle a lot too with I LOVE :) 

Using a fork... you love to do it yourself, spoon or fork whatever it takes for you to do it :) You are pretty good too!

Love these pjs, makes me feel like you are still little... which you are!

So handsome... you are also quite stubborn when you want to be too! Can be a handful, but you always give me that adorable grin afterwards and who cares about all the noise you just made!


Love seeing your reaction to new things! 


There will be plenty more pictures I'm sure in the next few days, I'm still in that mood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment